A week ago I first tried to get tech support from Comcast regarding my Internet service. I've spoken to multiple people on various days. I had initiated each contact, and I was given a commitment to be called back by a "level two" support person after the first call determined that escalation was required.

First, I was told I would get a call back within an hour. I got no call.

Then, I was told that I would get a call back in 24-48 hours. That didn't happen either.

After five days, I get an automated call back and provided all information to verify my identity. Then I was put on hold. While on hold, I was disconnected by Comcast.

I wrote a letter to the office of Tom Karinshak -- the person in charge of customer service at Comcast. That came a week after my first call. Crystal told me to call a specific number to get help. I've been on hold for over an hour waiting for a human being with no end in sight.

If Tom Karinshak is in charge of customer service at Comcast, he should be held accountable for the lack of customer service there. He should be replaced by someone who can effect change and deliver customer service.

Comcast is a joke. Zero customer support. Zero accountability.

Review about: Comcast Technical Support.

Preferred solution: They need to actually fix my problem NOW instead of wasting my time ALWAYS..

Comments