Every time I call customer service about paying $200.00 per month for the triple play (some of which we do not use) I get the run around saying that we are on the best plan for what we have..WTF is up with that?

I don't need Spanish; Chinese; Iranian, etcetera channels, and I certainly don't want to speak to those who can't speak proper English when I call. Why can't we choose the programs we want to watch?

I'm not sure I have more words to type to equal the minimum of 100 words, so let's just say We are stuck with this company for now!It now appears that even with the more than the 100+ words that this is an issue within itself!

Review about: Comcast Tv And Internet And Phone Bundle.

I didn't like: Monthly pricing.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Triple Play Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Comcast Installation Service from Woodbridge, Virginia Comcast "Comcast came to install my neighbors Internet service over six months ago. I phoned comcast to ask when were they going to come back to fix this issue, they replied..." Read more Comcast - Worst Internet Service I Have Ever Had Comcast "I have lived in several second-world countries. The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California. Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews -..." Read more Comcast - Internet service Comcast "Before I went out to go shopping I turned off my apple iPad off. Off I mean all the way off and change 100 per cent. I returned and found..." Read more Comcast - Changed programming without notice Comcast "I had set aside a weekend to watch Formula One Racing. I had setup my DVR to record practice, qualification, and the Race. The practice and qualification programs were recorded..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more