5.0

Every time I call customer service about paying $200.00 per month for the triple play (some of which we do not use) I get the run around saying that we are on the best plan for what we have..WTF is up with that?

I don't need Spanish; Chinese; Iranian, etcetera channels, and I certainly don't want to speak to those who can't speak proper English when I call. Why can't we choose the programs we want to watch?

I'm not sure I have more words to type to equal the minimum of 100 words, so let's just say We are stuck with this company for now!It now appears that even with the more than the 100+ words that this is an issue within itself!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. The most disappointing about comcast triple play bundle at Comcast was monthly pricing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments