I have had Comcast Service for a total of 10 weeks.My X1 platform bundle Cable/TV/ Internet was 89.95 with taxes & fees around 115.00 a month.My services have not worked properly from the beginning.

I have made over 60 calls in the 10 week period trying to get my services repaired. The last 6 weeks I had no cable at all. I was told my box's were not coded properly. That they were coded for a card TV.

They were sending me new box's. For 6 weeks I waited for new cable & internet box's to come to be shipped to my house. They do not have them at my local office. I was told I would be credited for my bill as soon as my services were working.

my services went from bad to worse. I never received my box's. I called several times I was told they were being shipped. I was told they were shipped on the 18th.

I was told I would have them 05/26/15. I called Comcast on 05/26/15 evening I had not received the box's. I was told there were no notes on any box's. I was told they were going to overnight my boxes.

In the mean time my bill was getting further behind. I had received another bill while waiting. I was told as soon as my services were working they would credit me for the time they did not work. The next day I received no box's.

I again called and no one new anything about the box's. They cut my services of phone and internet off. I called and was told that they could not credit my account till my services were working. They switched me to tec support who again new nothing of box's and then said due to my account being behind they could not send me my box's.

I was switched to customer solutions department. They said they could not help because they had already cut off my services. They told me to go to my local office that they could help. The local office informed me that The X1 platform is not compatible with older wiring that I needed the legacy equipment.

They still refused to turn service on till i paid 190.00 I had already paid 150.00 up front. I stopped service. Bills wrong from start also .

I closed my shop 4 times for full days for tec appointments that were no show no call. I was charged for a connection that was supposed to be free.

I have spent over 100 hours on the phone trying to correct the issue. I was charged for services that did not work from the beginning & got worse over time.

Spoke to Corporate Office who said they would credit me the three $18.00 connection fees they charged me the day I cancelled my service! LMAO more fees I cancelled I did not reconnect, They said there wasn't enough history on my account for them to issue me any more credits.

Over 60 calls in a 10 week period and not enough history????

They say I still owe 321.00 I had service 10 weeks.total of 287.50- 150.00 paid=137.50 balance for services that have never worked!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of xfinity bundled services from Comcast. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Comcast to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comcast for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

MidnightDistortions
Grayslake, Illinois, United States #993738

Wow, what a joke, how is this company still in business?