1.5
Coverage Area

I have been with Comcast for 15 years and no one could tell me that Comcast was a bad company.It surprised me when I called to pay my bill that was a total of $326.00.

First, when I spoke with the rep. she stated that my account was $326.00 past due WITH an attitude and the correct amount that was past due was $48.00. When I stated that I was going to pay $300 and pay the rest later she became even more condescending and tried to set up the remaining "$26.00". I wouldn't have mind but her attitude was so ugly that I asked her if only paying $300 was a problem.

She ignored my question and said "What's the card number?" And the attitude goes on.. I gave my payment information but as soon as I got off the phone my internet turns off when I tried to call back on my house phone, my phone would not work. I called on my cell phone to have my service discontinued set for the 15th of February because I needed to finish some business. After I set up the discontinue service, I continued to have issues with my internet service, when I call today February 9, 2015 to have the voice service reset the internet, it stated it could not reset.

I was connected to tech support and the customer rep was very rude and stated that my service was already disconnected. I asked her, "So I paid up to the 15th and Comcast had already disconnected my service?." I hung up with the rude tech rep and called the regular number to speak with a manager and the next rep took my information and told me a manager would get back with me. A manager never returned my call. Then the internet turned back on.

I was paying Comcast almost $300 a month and was not under contract. I thought and told everyone Comcast was the best. I was a loyal customer. Now I look foolish to my neighbors and friends.

I decided not to continue my services til 2/15/2015 and I had to call sales to have my service discontinued for 2/10/2015 (the sales rep was very polite until I told him the reason for my call. I was not rude to him, he did nothing to me but he represented the same disposition) because I could no longer get through on my home phone nor my cell phone with current customer prompts. I do not like giving reviews or complaints but I want others to know my experience and from my experience not to sign a contract with a company whose business ethics and integrity is displayed in their customer representatives.

NO business of service will survive a long-term competitive advantage with poor customer service.This is how innovation is created by wanting something better.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i thought comcast was the best now i am only embarrassed." of comcast bundle. Comcast needs to "just wanted comcast to know i was loyal to you. this was not my first experience with bad customer reps. my experienced was in 2013 and has continued since. as i said before, i will miss you" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comcast bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments