1.6
Coverage Area

Xfinity1 has been nothing but a pain in my *** since I had it installed. The day of installation the technican had to get a new remote box for the bedroom because the first one would not activate.  3 days later I call Comcast because all services(phone, internet and cable) was out, waited 2 days for the technican and when he got here  he said that the wrong filter for the xfinity1 platform had been installed.   2 weeks later again all services were out, waited 3 day and the technican installed a different filter and I was happy all services worked.   4 months later I decided to add another xfinity1 box in family room in the basement.  Called Xfinity, was told it would be at least 2 weeks before a technican would be avaiable for a $35 service call fee, but they could send me the box for self install with a $30 shipping fee and I accepted.  Two days later FedEx delivers 2 boxs that won't activate and again another technican had to come out.  To top things off 2 days later the remotes for the bedroom and basement stopped working and now waiting for comcast to mail me new ones and say the will not charge me for shipping this time.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments