Coverage Area

Friends, please learn from my very painful mistake!

COMCAST'S INCOMPETENCE IS ASTOUNDING! THEY WILL DAMAGE YOUR CREDIT AND OVERCHARGE YOU!!!!

Super long story long, I had Comcast as my cable/internet/security provider in Jackson, MS (Yes, you are correct! That WAS 4 years ago!)

1.) It took them 3 weeks for initial installation (should have been my 1st clue).

2.) During setup on the phone, the agent said I could cancel at anytime without penalty (including security if the move was unexpected).

3.) Upon needing to move, they insisted that since I didn't not transfer services (WHICH THEY DID NOT OFFER IN MY NEW AREA) to the new location, there was a $275 cancellation fee.

4.) Also, it took 13 phone calls and 9 HOURS OF MY TIME to get my services cancelled so I could move.

5.) They tried to charge me for equipment I returned (thank God I kept the receipt!)

6.) They sent me to collections for non-payment of the $275 cancellation fee that I paid in 2016...AND I JUST FOUND OUT IT'S STILL SHOWING UP ON MY CREDIT THOUGH I HAVE A TRANSACTION ID FOR THE PAYMENT!

They have refused to compensate me AT ALL for my time for their incompetence!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments