I moved from one apartment to another.I got my services transferred to my new address 10 days before my move.

But after 10 days in to moving to my new apartment, the service suddenly stops and i was on call with support for 2 hours to know that the service was never transferred at all? Then at that point they create a new account for me with higher rates. Its not all , now I took a package for 50 MBPS speed and I am receiving only 1 mbps... ??

is this what comcast is all about?

Now, I was on call with support again for another couple of hours, but they could not fix it.I am so pissed off and I am wasting so much of my time for this crappy service.

sowmya.tiramdasu wrote the review because of pricing issue at Comcast. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Comcast to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was outrageously high prices, poor customer service and how they change the prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comcast internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments