Coverage Area

I have to say this is the worst company I have ever dealt with in any capacity EVER. They made a hope through an exterior wall in my house to run their cable outdoors (???!!!)- something another technician told me was not necessary- thereby exposing my family to mold issues…they stood me up on appointments; wasted endless hours of my time waiting for their technicians on at least three different occasions only to resolve nothing; had me on incredibly long hold times; left us without internet or any TV service AFTER a technician visit... My On DEmand has worked, at best, intermitently for a whole year and they will not credit my account- in spite of dozens of phone calls to them in which I wasted about 45 minutes to over an hour between phone trees and being placed on hold. On a number of occasions, they just hung up on me, hoping I would just "go away" Moreoever, a billing representative called "Charlie" ID # X_O attempted to intimidate me into not recording a phone call when I told them I was recording it-saying it was illegal and screaming at me that he was not giving me permission to record it. I am going to post it on YouTube. Save yourself the aggravation- I thought AT&T was a horrible company, but these guys make them look good- which is pretty pathetic.

I was just asking for them to credit partially the service I had not gotten for a year, but after the deprecating and insulting manner in which I have been treated, I am now taking them to court for the repairs to my home, including any mold remediation, lack of service, lost time, and lost business. Here is their legal department's address for anyone else with similar problems:

Legal Response Team

650 Centerton Road,

Moorestown, NJ 08057

1-877-947-8572

Review about: Comcast Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments