I have lived in several second-world countries.The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California.

Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews - that's with over 1,000 respondents. My pingplot is consistently in the red. Pretty amazing, considering this is the East Bay. Currently I am pingplotting a Dell.com connection.

It is nothing but red. It starts with the first hop (73.162.6.1) and never reaches its destination.

I do not understand why Comcast customers accept this.(I am consigned to my landlord's connection, or I would have cancelled long ago.)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of xfinity internet. Comcast needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xfinity internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Wheeling, Illinois, United States #1331971

Sitting in a hotel in Chicago that has Comcast Hotel internet, about 6:00 pm the internet speed slows to a crawl, too slow to even run a speed test. If I had this at home I'd probably chew my arm off. I have Cox at home and it runs rings around this.