I have lived in several second-world countries.The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California.
Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews - that's with over 1,000 respondents. My pingplot is consistently in the red. Pretty amazing, considering this is the East Bay. Currently I am pingplotting a Dell.com connection.
It is nothing but red. It starts with the first hop (22.214.171.124) and never reaches its destination.
I do not understand why Comcast customers accept this.(I am consigned to my landlord's connection, or I would have cancelled long ago.)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We've been stuck with Comcast for a while now, due to no other services. A while ago we found out we could "bundle" and save $40 a month. They sent..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "This is the culmination of several frustrating conversations I've had with Comcast over the years. As with most other "media providers" I've purchased products through, working with Comcast is a..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother, for Mother's Day. I picked the prettiest and best that I could find online. Trusting that they will be as beautiful as they are..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."