Berkeley, California

I have lived in several second-world countries.The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California.

Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews - that's with over 1,000 respondents. My pingplot is consistently in the red. Pretty amazing, considering this is the East Bay. Currently I am pingplotting a Dell.com connection.

It is nothing but red. It starts with the first hop (73.162.6.1) and never reaches its destination.

I do not understand why Comcast customers accept this.(I am consigned to my landlord's connection, or I would have cancelled long ago.)

Review about: Xfinity Internet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Mike
Wheeling, Illinois, United States #1331971

Sitting in a hotel in Chicago that has Comcast Hotel internet, about 6:00 pm the internet speed slows to a crawl, too slow to even run a speed test. If I had this at home I'd probably chew my arm off. I have Cox at home and it runs rings around this.