I recently switched from Century Link internet to Comcast so that I could bundle with my television cable.Worst thing I could have done.

It takes so long for my android devices to connect to the internet, it's not even funny. My phone connects quicker when I am at my sister's house...she lives in a dinky town of 680 population and uses the local phone company for her internet service. My phone connects right away at her house. I come home...and I practically fall asleep waiting to connect.

Now I am stuck with Comcast for 2 years unless I pay to break my contract.

Shame on me.Comcast internet sucks!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. The most disappointing about xfinity internet from Comcast was internet service , but reviewer liked channel packages. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments