1.4

We just moved to a new state 5 months ago.Comcast was the only decent internet option unless we wanted to return to a plan similar to what was available in the 90's.

Anyway, no one at Comcast shared with me that we have limited data when I signed us up. Also, I got a phone call after having gone over our data usage for the 2nd time, not the first time. On their website, they state they will notify the customer the 2nd time they over use data. This is absurd!

Don't most people want to know the first time they do something that could costs them more money down the road?! Why does Comcast not share with the customer the first time they go over their data limit?! It makes me think they want you to so they can charge you more money later on. I complained to the FCC.

A couple days later, I received a call from Comcast. The exchange was equally as horrible as my experience has been with Comcast. The guy made excuses, stating their data plans are explained on their website, as if no one at Comcast should have to tell their customers on the front end that they have data limits. Plus, I asked if he could remove the first data overage so that we'd have two left, and he said he was unable to do that.

It makes one feel like they could care less about you being a customer, which is obvious since they have had so many complaints lately.

If we had another option, we'd definitely be changing ISPs, but for now we're stuck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no resolution offered and expensive for what you get. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of comcast customer care. Comcast needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comcast customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments