My email to Comcast- You have the absolute worst customer service.After having trouble in the past I was wary of the service call I had scheduled today and called to verify all was set.

Yep, I was told they would be here. After the tech didnt show up during my scheduled time I called again and low and behold my appt was changed a few days ago to another day and I want notified. Why are you so disorganized that not only you can't keep an appt I made, but that no one notified me and why couldn't the representative that I spoke to today able to save me from further pointless waiting by telling me my appt was rescheduled without my knowledge. As I said, I have had problems with customer service in the past and am disgusted by Comcast, the supervisor Christopher was of no help.

Hearing sorry doesn't give me my day back or help me have a TV for my party.I plan to cancel Comcast as soon as I look I to my other options.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of comcast tv service. Comcast needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comcast tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments