Hi,

Every time I call Comcast I feel like their representatives are overly rude. Unfortunately we can't get AT&T here otherwise I would definitely be switching to them. Their customer service reps are always nice and very helpful. I called Comcast to ask why I'm being charged $49 when I've been paying $29 and the rep wouldn't stop trying to sell me a $40 package. First of all, we don't have cable and aren't looking to add that to our bill. Second of all, our internet speed is terrible. I mean, terrible. It's super slow and doesn't even work half of the time. It's awful. The rep just kept asking me if we watch Game of Thrones. Yeah, not relevant but thanks. So tired of dealing with Comcast. Looking to switch internet providers ASAP.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. The most disappointing about xfinity internet from Comcast was overcharged, treatment and internet service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments