Cable TV issue never resolved.Phone service blocks insufficient and had soliticitors calling every hour of the day.

Internet service not fixed as I could not get ahold of a technician who could help. Last night spent 2 hours on hold to finally get someone who barely spoke English and told me to call back tomorrow during business hours. I got hung up on multiple times after scrolling through the layers of annoying automated prompts. Over 8 hours of dropped calls, wait times, and NO resolution.

I was only able to get ahold of a human being who spoke clear English when I cancelled the service.

By far the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with- and they do not seem to care of the dissatisfaction.

Review about: Comcast Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #695754

I usually defend businesses by looking at it from both points of view, but I actually had the same problem every time I called.When I tried to set up my dad's internet I had a huge problem.

It turned out to be the wiring outside my home. I was told the service would be free and was charged $150 for it. My dad reluctantly paid it. Not only that, I was told I would be shipped a dual modem/router for $7/mo and only got a modem for the same price.

He had to pay another $100 for a router.

Then, when I called up for the billing problems and to complain for being lied to, I got hung up on multiple times for no reason!Also, I'm getting tired of people saying the representatives don't speak English if they have any type of slight accent.