Was paying $245/mos for bundle after promotion had expired (was around $150).Only called as FX had been dropped from my package and was told I needed to upgrade to get FX now.

Asked for new promotion as I am now month to month. Told no problem. I requested to eliminate digital phone service as we don't use landlines. Was transferred and then told if I dropped phone service I would be eligible for any promotional rates for 3 months.

Told rep I could get FIOS for half of what I was currently paying but wanted to stay with Comcast. He said if I kept phone service I could get a better rate but otherwise I could "do whatever I wanted to do". FIOS being installed in 3 days. I wouldn't go back to Comcast if it were FREE.

It is amazing how terrible the customer service.I would be shocked if they are not losing market share anywhere there is any competition.

Review about: Comcast Bundle.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast - Changed programming without notice Comcast "I had set aside a weekend to watch Formula One Racing. I had setup my DVR to record practice, qualification, and the Race. The practice and qualification programs were recorded..." Read more Comcast - Purchased movies Comcast "You talk all the time about how good it is to watch movies. Now see the video on what I see as far as movies goes. What do I have..." Read more Comcast - A (former) insider's view Comcast "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..." Read more Comcast - The best they have to offer Comcast "Comcast with their desire to lead is leading the way in the worst service of all the providers out there. They claim their X1 box is the best thing since..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more