I have been put off, had my service CONTINUALLY go up and down for over year, paid for items I don't have for over a year, had a service tech call and tell me they would be at my home and then never show up and been openly and blatantly lied to by each and every

"customer service" rep I have spoken too.Truly, flat out lies simply to make me stop talking and hang up the phone.

I have never experienced such treatment.

Comcast has a monopoly on my neighborhood and therefor I am stuck.When I am no longer stuck I will no longer be a customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of inability to resolve problem and outrageously high prices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of comcast xfinity internet tv. Comcast needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comcast xfinity internet tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

I filed a complaint with the BBB and the FCC regarding my poor service. I am suggesting that you do the same. Also please take the time to contact the executives for customer service via email with these addresses.

tom_karinshak@cable.comcast.com,

brian_roberts@cable.comcast.com

It is time that they do something about their bad customer service.