For more than 4 days my internet speed was quite slow so I decided to do a speed test at speedtest.comcast.net. Surprisingly my speed was 0.41Mbps when it is supported to be atleast 4Mbps.
I called the customer service guys and told him about the speed test result. He started asked me if my internet is working. I asked him if he has a slight clue what internet is and how it works. I just did a speed test on comcast.
I asked him if I can speak to the manager and he transferred me to the main menu. I called back twice and the call got hangup on its own.
This is the worst service I've ever used in my life.
*** yourself comcast.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Slow Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "You router and address that are on I found that since I change password that I get more and more direct tv!! I did take pictures of this to show..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "This is going on all night long. ..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."