My comcast bill for Internet, cable and land line service is the highest bill I receive each month. Today, as is not uncommon, I lost all three services due to the their technical problems in my area.

I called their costumer service not about their constant service glitches that leave me entirely disconnected but rather to attempt running cable service to a third tv. I have never heard the words, "bare with me" so many times as the representative clearly did not know what she was doing. Having no service on my land line my cell battery was running out and after 30minutes of "baring" her and requesting that maybe she return my call when she was ready to schedule, she flatly refused. We had gone over my information and what I was requesting so many times, it appeared she either didn't understand what to do with the information or, what I truly believe from the absurdity of the time she was taking, she was getting entertainment from trying my patience.

As the torturous call finally neared completion as we were at last heading toward scheduling, she disconnected me. I called Comcast back ... there were no notes that I had just spent 30 minutes giving to the first representative. I am still awaiting a supervisor or manager to return my call and schedule the additional tv.

It is frustrating to have to support such inept business and service as there are no other high speed internet options in my area.

I have never had a smooth and professional experience dealing with Comcast. The moment high speed internet is offered from another provider I will be grateful to be done with this horrendous company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments