1.1

For the last 7 years, we had nothing but problems with Comcast from TV pixelation and outage issues to lack of phone and internet services. Since Comcast has an exclusive franchise with our city, we have no alternative for other providers.

Recently, Comcast switched me from mailed bills to paperless billing without my consent. Then I get a call saying we are 2 months in arrears. When I asked them to confirm the email address where the paperless bills supposedly sent, I checked that account and no bills or other message were ever received from Comcast. Yesterday, I called tech support for continuing pixelation problems and outages for the cable.

The tech gut did something which disconnected out phone and internet. 7 voicemails to our phone and cell phone confirmed the phone service was out. This morning, we had no phone or internet. The tech gut said we needed to switch the modem.

A trip to the Comcast store. After hooking up the new (refurbished) modem, still no phone or internet. Several calls to tech support and a dim-witted tech girl who took over 30 minutes to activate the replaced modem after getting the EMAC number wrong 2 times.

What a bunch of dummies. If you have any choice of providers, do not go with Comcast.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comcast Cons: Worst company in the world.

Comments