1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have been trying unsuccessfully for almost 2 weeks now to have internet installed at our new office.We were told early last week that the previous tenants had an outstanding balance and we had to send our lease in to expedite the process.

We did that and were told last Wednesday that it had been approved and we would hear from Comcast immediately and we would be able to have the service turned on by the latest last Friday. In fact they told us they were fairly certain that they could turn it on remotely and could have been up and running later that day, or the following day on Thursday. Fast forward to today, a week and a half later.... We have left at least 10 messages for both the sales person Robert, and his manager Nicole over the last week.

Neither of them return phone calls, or emails. ( I am more than happy to send screen shots of the phone calls made, and can forward emails that we have sent) I continually call in to Nicole's direct phone and leave her voice mails. I do not have a direct phone number for Robert so I call the main line and someone usually attempts reach him. Nicole has never actually answered the phone.

Robert will communicate with the other sales reps either through instant messenger, or when I get someone helpful they will walk over to him and get the same response that we have been getting for 2 weeks. And this response is"we are currently in the process of building your account and we expect that to be completed anytime now". He will never actually pick up my phone call or return them when he says he will. Once again I was told this AM that he was taking inbound calls till noon and he would call me right after he was done.

I was told to expect a call from him at 12:05. It is now 2pm and not only has he not called me, he refuses to answer my call. I am in an office that I am paying for that I cannot use as there is no data coming in. I called and scheduled Century Link and they were going to install today.

I cancelled them yesterday as I was told Robert would call me first thing today to schedule our installation through Comcast.Needless to say, we are no where closer to having internet service at our office than we were 2 weeks ago when we started this process.

Review about: Comcast Internet Installation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments