Westminster, Colorado

I recently moved and transferred my service since then i have had my service turned off twice, been sent 3 digital boxes which none of them have worked. I was supposed to have a service call and they didn't show up for their appointment, Home the of the customer guarantee please this is the worst service I've ever seen.

The lack luster attitude that they have for getting probelms resloved should not be tollerated.

Their needs to be some type of accountablitly to hold these huge companies to treat their customers better. I can't stand for this

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

8) :grin :p

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

#411988

On 11/16/11, I paid Xfinity $339.89 for an alarm system they were supposed to install on 12/3/11.On 12/3/11 I took the morning off from work (losing $100), so I could be at the house when they came to install the alarm, from 8 am 12 pm.On 12/3/11, at 11:55 am, Xfinity called and said that, even though they had charged me $339, they had no alarm equipment, so they had to reschedule for 12/16/11. Again, on 12/16/11, I took the morning off from work (losing again $100).At 12 pm on 12/16/11 (they were supposed to come between 8 am - 12 pm), Xfinity called and said that there had been a problem and they had to reschedule AGAIN for 12/23/11.

On 12/23/11 a very nice guy came at around 2:30 pm, and spent the whole afternoon trying to get the alarm system to work. He left at 7:30 pm and I still didnt have an alarm. I called at 8pm on 12/23/11 to request a refund. The representative said that I would only get $50 refunded!

I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor said that I would get my $339 refunded in 3 business days. After more than a week passed, I called again on 1/3/12 and spoke with the same supervisor. He then told me that I would get the $339 refunded in 5 business days.

On 1/13/12 I still didnt had the money refunded, so again I called. This time, the incompetent representative told me that the account didnt show that I paid $339! As I had the December 2011 bill and my bank account statement that showed the charge staring at me, I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was told that a supervisor would call me in 15 minutes.

After more than an hour passed without a call from a supervisor, I again called and was told the same thing, that a supervisor would call me in 15 minutes. Im still waiting for that call. I want my $ refunded now!

I used the money for my cable/Internet bill to buy an alarm system from another company, thinking that those idiots would then credit my account if making a refund if it was too difficult or intricate for their limited intellects, and now Comcast is threatening to disconnect my account, even though they owe me more than what is due on the account! WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

its apparent you learned how to complain when you were a child before you learned how to spell properly.