Comcast sales, account services have been MISLEADING, unprofessional and un-knowledgeble.

I was contacted for MONTHS to change my service to X1, which I continued to decline. Eventually I complied based on a sales rep informing me that I would received the same service package with a better OS. I switched and have been in Comcast *** every since.

I've been charged more because the package changed. HBO continued to disconnect on it's own for months, my daughter's service went off for 2 weeks, they switched my package the repeatedly attempting to restore the package I initially had. I was informed that my evaluation period started over with the new package, but I shouldn't have a problem from "this point" being the beginning of January. That evening AGAIN i couldn't get any of my premium channels. At that point I cancelled service, just to go on the the "Disconnection Fee Game!"

I've had 3 reps assure me that my account would be adjusted, which I am beginning to believe that "ASSURE" at Comcast means "you're screwed." I just received a call from your pre-collections that I am being charged $269, which I WAS ASSURED WOULD BE WAIVED. Then came the "transfer" game where I was transferred to three different departments, to the end game that always seems to happens... THEY DROP THE CALL. Which leads me to this email.

This is the WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. I work help desk. I worked for CCC, US Cellular, Tribune and Wachovia, and I know that what I have experienced is UNHEARD OF. We have one time waive fees for accounts, and if a person has been as INCONVENIENCED as much and as often, as I have, the tapes would have been reviewed. Yet, a month later I still have this on my record. I have worked hard to fix my credit and comcast is working to undo what it has taken me a few months to do. And all of this is based on lies, misleading information and inability to do what was promised by your staff.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of xfinity bundled services from Comcast. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $210 and wants Comcast to "remove from pre-collection and balance removed".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comcast for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments