3.0

They don't care at all out their customers.Promotion was up.

They called and offered me new service. Spent an hour negotiating a new deal. Then Missed 3 installation appointments. They never even called to say they weren't coming.

Spent over an hour on hold to reschedule them. Then spent 1.5 hours on hold trying to cancel the Service. By the time I got through they said they were closed and that I couldn't cancel and would have to call back.

Horrible customer service.They think they own the world and we are pions not worthy of simple human treatment.

Review about: Comcast Installation.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #898280

Same exact issue with me.Had appointment this morning for double play service between 8-10.

Installer call me at 11 and say he was behind, and it would take another hour, we agree to reschedule between 5-8pm same day. 9pm no one call or show up, so i text the person who identify as a supervisor, he responded that he had no clue and will look into it.

This is beyond me regarding customer service, apparently no one is accountable for anything they do from top down.I'll contact Direct TV and see how it goes.