My experience with comcast has been less than pleasant the entire time I have been with their company.They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with and the majority of the people you speak to on the phone don't speak english.

I feel like I can never explain exactly the problem fully because of their lack of knowledge of the english language. They are of no help whatsoever. I was also recently informed that my credit card was expired and for whatever reason (my fault or a computer glitch) the card did not get updated on my account. After an attempt to charge my card, they realized it was expired.

4 months later I get an error on my computer saying that my internet was shut off and owe back pay of these months. I explained that I may have forgotten to update my card, but regardless why was I not contacted 3 months ago. I was told that they set up an email account for you through their company and email that account about this information. Like most people, I have my own personal email account that I check on a regular basis and don't log onto my account every day and check my comcast account.

I have autopay and paperless statements. The company has my personal email on file because I receive promotional offers and such periodically, and they also have my cell phone number because they send me texts every now and then with random information. However, never once did I receive an email/phone call/text that said my card was expired and needs to be updated. So 4 months later when I get my internet turned off, I have to shell out a coupe hundred dollars to get it turned back on.

I don't mind having to pay for the service that was provided to me, however I did not budget a couple hundred dollars this month to pay for a service that I thought I had paid for already and was never told that I wasn't paying. A single email or phone call would have prevented this entire issue very quickly. Comcast is a joke and I feel like my dog could run this company better than these people do. And teach the customer service reps some communication skills, peoples skills, computer skills, and comcast knowledge.

And a little english would be nice.End rant.

burkholderj wrote the review because of poor customer service at Comcast. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Comcast to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was billing customer srvice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comcast comcast internet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments