I am a RF Engineer by trade, have over thirty years in the Telecomm industry (satellite, microwave, central office).This is by far the worst group of technical support and central office technicians I have ever encountered!

Zero professionalism, lack of troubleshooting abilities. Every night I encounter intermittent outages shortly after the swing shift comes on duty. Worst part is they have me over a barrel, limited to no other providers in the area. They charge outrages prices.

These folks are worse than the Airlines! These problems have been on going since I moved to my new house. Spent the whole weekend on the phone with the initial install.

They lied about coming out, even got a three way conference call (they didn't know I was on the line) supervisor laughing and making disparaging remarks.Got no response when I tried to contact corporate office!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments