1.3

We had been a loyal customer of Comcast for several years and decided to upgrade to the x1 gateway for faster internet. We paid more for this service and I was adamant about not paying anymore than the increase for the upgrade.

I was told all was the same. We were relocated by my spouse's company to an area they do not service and they want to charge us for both the home security and the internet termination fees. In all my interactions before we left, we were told there were no fees for the relocation. They claim we signed an agreement, but I d o not recall this.

they claim that we could have not taken the "bundled" discount" which may have been all but $20 bucks a month and now want to charge over $310! This does not at I did not receive any new equipment for the home service, which my logic of "renewing" an agreement, I should have been entitled to. Further, it does not account for the lack of true "gig" speed internet that was advertised. I have spend hours trying to discuss this matter and they refuse to come to any agreement.

As a business, this is short sided as the time and resources they have wasted defending this is sure to amount to more than they are trying to collect. I would have recommended Comcast before this, despite those issues, but now, this is too much to recommend them.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: When it works right.

I didn't like: Did not follow through.

Comments