They are the best at what they do, taking your money in return for rancid service!!!!!I give them the award for most god awful company to exist on the face of the planet.

Comcast is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. They suck. Their service is mediocre and their prices are ridiculously high. Not to mention the good for nothing service center.

All they do is talk in circles and give you bull *** excuses as to why your bill is going up every month. For as much as they charge I should be able to expect decent internet connectivity. I wish they this company would just fall off the face of this earth and cease to exist. They are a waste of time and money and should't be allowed to operate AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many things I can say about them but the most important thing I can say is to NEVER EVER EVER get their service.

You WILL regret every moment that you are a customer of theirs.You're better off living under a rock.

Review about: Comcast Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast Call Center ---- Sucks!!! Comcast "Comcast customer service executive (Era) is thinking that customers are liar. Few services shut off suddenly and I did not make changes. I can see in online account which service..." Read more Comcast - Purchased movies Comcast "You talk all the time about how good it is to watch movies. Now see the video on what I see as far as movies goes. What do I have..." Read more Comcast Business is awful 4 months of issues. Comcast "Our small business contract was with up with another phone provider, internet, and wifi. Then we met : Tierre Landrum, Comcast Senior Business Account Executive M: 281.409.1086 | F: 713.583.5763..." Read more Comcast - A (former) insider's view Comcast "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more