They are the best at what they do, taking your money in return for rancid service!!!!!I give them the award for most god awful company to exist on the face of the planet.

Comcast is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. They suck. Their service is mediocre and their prices are ridiculously high. Not to mention the good for nothing service center.

All they do is talk in circles and give you bull *** excuses as to why your bill is going up every month. For as much as they charge I should be able to expect decent internet connectivity. I wish they this company would just fall off the face of this earth and cease to exist. They are a waste of time and money and should't be allowed to operate AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many things I can say about them but the most important thing I can say is to NEVER EVER EVER get their service.

You WILL regret every moment that you are a customer of theirs.You're better off living under a rock.

Review about: Internet Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments