Our neighbors all have Comcast.Everyone in the AREA has Comcast.

But will Comcast offer high-speed to our newly constructed house (with 3 newly constructed houses going up all around it)? Sure! For $45 THOUSAND dollars!! Are you kidding me?

What person in their right mind could afford 45,000!!? We called and checked before beginning the build, to make sure we would qualify for service, and were told absolutely - costs should be minimal. I'm pretty sure 45 THOUSAND dollars isn't minimal! No possible way it could cost that much when all of the houses leading UP to our house has Comcast!

Don't deal with this company - they are thieves, out to steal every cent they can. Especially when there are new houses currently being built all around us.

Clearly it's in their best interest to offer service.Yet somehow we're footing the bill for what will ultimately make them money in a quickly-growing neighborhood.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of comcast internet service. Comcast needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comcast internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments