On 3/8/2016 my Dad died.On 3/21 I received a comcast bill which was forwarded to me.

After much stress I got through to a live Rep named Danielle who told me she arranged to have service disconnected 3/22/2016 and that I would receive credit for 1 week of unused service> On 4/1 I received a past due notice- I called and was told to ignore. On 4/25 I received a bill for 2 months of service. After dealing with voice mail *** I got Candice who showed nothing & told me I had to speak W/ customer Loyalty Dept. After several minutes she came back on & said Jack Said I needed to gointo a service location in person to arrange for a disconnection.

I requested a Supervisor which took 20 minutes. At that time Chenelle came on the phone & had to terminate the call do to a bad connection. They owed my Dad a week of service. Chanelle called back from an 800 # same bad connection.

Now I am told I have to physically go into the local comcast store in the town where my Dad lived (2 hr drive) with a copy of the will and photo ID for them to cancel service. So basically the owed him a week of paid service & now expect me to pay 2 months of past due.

They insist I should have been told this the first time I called.They are beyond horrible

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $199. This person is overall dissatisfied with Comcast. The most disappointing about comcast customer care at Comcast was untrained and poor customer service reps, awfull customer service and lack of coordination between departments Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments