I don't get "Ellen" (DeGeneres) or "Katie" (Couric) on my TV.All my neighbors get these shows, which are on major networks.

I can't get an answer from Comcast. The automatic phone system I get either kicks me off, starts all over so I have to re-enter my basic info, or gives me a tech person who doesn't know what he's talking about. Sounds like they're reading a script. Comcast "service" is an oxymoron.

I've called 4 times just today and get put on hold for a long time and then disconnected. It's very frustrating not to get an answer. I already pay for Comcast in my I homeowner common charges, but I'd switch to Verizon in a minute.

I may see if I can get my community to switch.Seems nobody is in charge to talk to about local issues.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Comcast - Changed programming without notice Comcast "I had set aside a weekend to watch Formula One Racing. I had setup my DVR to record practice, qualification, and the Race. The practice and qualification programs were recorded..." Read more Comcast - Cable installation from Pole to House to computer Comcast "Had Comcast cable installed. Installation was not safe; the cable hung to low and the outside wall installation went across the entrance stairway for someone to trip over. H. Schmitz..." Read more Comcast - False Advertising Comcast "I signed up for services because the area we live in does not support Uverse (we were happy customers for years). Saw this ad for 12 month service for $44.99..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more