I hate comcast.. service interruptions galore from internet connectivity to missing channels......now all three HD cable DVR boxes are not receiving most of the non-basic channels, but when I call for tech help -0- they suggest the box(es) are due for replacement... REally?/ all three boxes *** out at once....

Now - that said --- While it sucks that Comcast has dropped Universal sports, it seems the reason is because the folks at Universal sports are getting greedy -- they want the station to be offered as a premier/pay for channel rather than on the basic or enhanced cable lineup.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.