Schaumburg, Illinois

Problem: Xfinity will not support Samsung Smart TVs for HBO Go. What is the problem? A program I can only access via HBO Go can

only be viewed from a mobile device?!?!?

Mike > My Issue: Xfinity will not support Samsung Smart TVs for HBO Go. What is the problem? A program I can only access via HBO Go

can only be viewed from a mobile device?!?!?

Michael John > Hello Mike, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Michael John. Please give me one moment

to review your information.

Michael John > It is a pleasure to have you on chat. How are you doing today?

Mike > Hungry but alive, you?

Michael John > Oh, I am fine. Thanks for asking. I really appreciate it.

Michael John > I understand you would like to access HBO Go on your Samsung Smart TV.

Mike > Exactly. The app would be used very effectively if it was allowed

Michael John > Yes, you are right.

Michael John > Let me go ahead and check on this.

Michael John > Please let me help you with that. I will take care of this for you. Rest assured I will do everything within my means to

address your concern today.

Michael John > Would you be kind to give me a minute or two while I check?

Mike > Thanks Michael John. I can wait

Michael John > You are most welcome.

Michael John > While waiting, we are committed to providing Comcast customers with a consistently superior customer experience. If for

any reason something goes wrong, we will work to resolve the issue quickly and as professionally as we can. Learn more about our

Comcast guarantee to our valued customers like you by visiting http://www.comcast.com/corporate/customers

/customerguarantee.html?SCRedirect=true

Michael John > Thanks for waiting.

Michael John > I am now checking on this one, Mike.

Michael John > Thanks for waiting.

Michael John > Comcast is continually evaluating new platforms to support Online TV partners like HBO GO. However, at this time

Comcast has not committed dates to support HBO GO on Roku or Samsung televisions.

Mike > How come? This is bologna!!!!

Mike > your competitors are supporting Samsung TVs

Michael John > Mike, I am sorry about that however we currently do not have the information as to why these devices are not yet

supported. However, we can guarantee you that we are in contants talks with our partners.

Mike > Is there another way to access HBO Go programs on tv?

Michael John > Mike, if you have a laptop, you can use your TV as a monitor for the laptop so you can access HBO Go online.

Mike > I'll give that a shot then. I sure hope you guys can partner up with Samsung sooner than later! Also, is there a newer HD/DVR box I

can upgrade too?

Michael John > Rest assured we are working on it.

Michael John > Let me check on the account and see.

Michael John > Would you be kind to give me a minute or two while I check?

Mike > Yes

Michael John > Thank you.

Michael John > Thanks for waiting.

Michael John > Mike, as I have checked, yes, we can definitely upgrade. However, we would need a triple service.

Michael John > We can upgrade your account and then we can upgrade to the X1 boxes.

Mike > that is the only way to upgrade a box is with a triple play? I don't need a land line

Mike > honestly, who has landlines anymore? Might as well own an answering machine too!

Michael John > Yes, that is correct. A triply play service is required.

Michael John > This is to ensure you will be able to take advantage of the features the box offers.

Michael John > I understand a phone service may no longer be of use however it is still very important.

Michael John > For instance in emergency cases, it will ensure we can reach the proper authorities should the need arise.

Mike > But I would have my phone on me?

Mike > That would be a much faster phone call to make

Mike > What if the burglars cut the land line and I cannot reach emergency services

Michael John > You are right however this is a distant possibility.

Michael John > By the way, would you like to process an upgrade today?

Mike > But a possibility none other.

Michael John > Would you like to process an upgrade today?

Mike > What are the additional costs associated?

Michael John > For this concern, I would need to transfer you to my partners in the sales department. They can discuss to you options to

upgrade to the triple play package and can assist you as well schedule an appointment for the upgrading of your boxes.

Mike > What other reasons do you feel I should be aware of to upgrade to a land line?

Michael John > Is there anything else before I transfer the chat?

Michael John > Mike, the triple play package is needed for the box to work properly.

Michael John > We can definitely leave the service you have right now as it is however we will not be able to upgrade to the X1 boxes.

Mike > When is the X2 box coming out?

Michael John > Mike, we currently do not have the information of an X2 box coming out.

Mike > Will it be more faster, more versatile, than the X1 box? Honestly, why would I upgrade if a new service is right around the corner. Its

like waiting in line for the new iPhone only to find out a newer version in a different color case is available 2 weeks later

Michael John > As of this time, there is no plan of an X2 box coming out.

1 of 2 10/7/2013 10:32 AM

Mike > I know, you know, we all know....of a better version of the X1 box. They just don't want you to know about it. They don't want US to

know about it! Merely due to this conversation you and I are having right now, I may have compromised the plan already

Michael John > Oh, absolutely not, Mike. If there is a plan, we can assure you that you will be informed however at this time there currently

is no plan of an X2 box to be released anytime soon.

Michael John > By the way, going back to your concern of upgrading to the X1 boxes, would you like us to have this set up today?

Mike > I fear a land line would lend the authorities to track my movements and listen in on on my conversations. Michael John, you don't

understand the severity of these steps they want us to take. The X1 box is another ploy into controlling our lives, the information we gather,

the thoughts we think!

Michael John > I understand your concern, Mike.

Michael John > We can definitely just leave the services you have right now as it is.

Michael John > If you plan to upgrade in the furture, please let us know.

Michael John > I'm glad I was able to help you. Do you have any other questions or concerns I can help you with today?

Mike > I appreciate your concern. I might have to remove myself off of the grid in a sooner than later fashion. Considering we don't have a

government at this juncture, do you anticipate rising up in a non anarchist's role into taking over this bankrupt and overburdened society we

have all fall victim too?

Michael John > I am sorry, Mike. However, I can not provide any comment on that.

Michael John > I will have the account noted in case you would like to upgrade and contact us back so we can assist you right away.

Michael John > Have I resolved all your concerns for today?

Mike > For now you have....for now. I will leave you to assist the waiting few of your monopoly of a company. To push for packages for

products we don't need, to include dozens of channels for channels we do not watch, to work with the government to ensure we all are

monitored like a new born baby home for the first time. Michael John, I thank you for your hard work. Your time will not go unappreciated.

Mike > God Speed