We need to sue comcast

hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u.southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit against comcast, just like what happen to bell south long time ago, when they had a monopoly on the phone system, comcast has got to go, i live in a bld.

with all old and disable people all on low fix, income. they jack up out cable bill. now took away our upper channels said it has been a ascendant that we had them for years,,, now like 3.4 years, now wants us to pay. we have no other company we can use here, only comcast.

so we are screwed... let me know if anybody like to join in, thank you.

from, rev.kilben laFont,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 19 #1201082 Bangkok, Krung Thep

Gratuitous mention of religious group. Pretty sleazy. Wonder if they realize you are using their org's namesake for your personal gripe?

Jun 20, 2015 #997581

Hello, im willing to join this group, my scenario is different Comcast is over charging for the future month when i only had to pay for the current month. When I called I only wanted to make a payment of $180.13 for the current month then when speaking with the representative over the phone she stated no ma'am your bill is due for $360.26. I inform her how is that possible when i have a bill showing im current up to date and the amount due was only $180.13. The rep. Kept refusing i was so irate that i told her that i want to cancel my services with Comcast for conflicting information, she took my payment of $360.26 and transfer when speaking with the customer solutions department he gladly reviewed my account and said no ma'am we apologize for the inconvenience your bill was only due for $180.13 and told me he was going to waive my late fees and cancel my bill which was pending and not processed yet. As he placed me on hold he transfers my call to another representative at the billing department without notifying me. When speaking with the billing department the representative states they are not authorized to cancel a payment. I was transferred to the consumer department again on conference and they cancelled my account and informed me that the adjustment was made to cancel the account and i will receive the money a month later for the over charge. This os ridiculous on top of that i was broke for father's weekend had to cancel party arrangements ruined my entire weekend... Show more

Oct 24, 2014 #889911 Fort Myers, Florida

I would be happy to help!

Nov 13, 2013 #741672

Comcast has screwed me over. Even with written proof of the offer that they gave me they will not adjust my bill or my plan! What the *** kind of company looks at a transcript of a conversation you've had with a manager and tells you that even though a manager at their company has offered you a specific promotion they will not honor it?

Jan 29, 2013 #600934 Boulder, Colorado

I am arranging a class action against Comcast for installing Spyware along with new service connections (requiring you to install the spyware to activate their service through the modem). This spyware changes your search provider, installs a toolbar, changes your homepage, along side various other nefarious hijacking. No EULA was agreed to in the process and this constitutes criminal behavior. If we are going to slay the giant, we will have to do it the same way they have screwed us: Financially.

Feb 25, 2013 #614572 Plainfield, New Jersey

I'm on board, how do we do this?

Nov 08, 2012 #566217

I really hate it when they keep upping my bill when ever they want. Auto pay is how they get you to not see what they are charging you. The paperless statements is to blind you from your bill. They ride on the luck that you are too busy to see the simple BS they shove in your mouth.

Jul 10, 2012 #510164

We have also issues with them. We signed for the "triple package" with 1st year lower payment, what they ignore and overcharge. We have HD in the package, but on demand we only get black screen and all channels 700+ are disabled. For close to 9 months we fight with them, and hear this: We cannot even get an attorney to sue them for breech of contract and overcharging. We might maybe go to small claims court. Something is wrong with the US legal system. Breech of contract should be easy to persecute and to punish. Our HD comes only from Netflix and from Blue Rays.

Apr 18, 2012 #468219

Here is my case they have never sent me a letter stating i owe them money or equipment i got a collection letter form external agency and they actually made me cry the irony of this i never had a service from comcast ....and then i had to go to their office and expalin......and the guy was nice he removed everything....however i had to call the debt collector and notify ....can you blieave i m cleanning comcast mess...and whenever i talk to customer service...they ask if there is anything they can helpp....so annoying ...i have told one of the custo. service...stop messing with my life .....when she ask the *** question at the end...i am determined to SUE comcast regardless...i m writing a letter and looking for public lawyer....

Apr 18, 2012 #468217

I want to sue comcast......word can not explain how terrible they are ...... comcast sent me a debt collection letter for the service i never had and equipment

Apr 10, 2012 #463797

I want in on the class action suit too we need to take monopoly's like this down. Just like we did to Ma Bell and her outrages taxes dating back from the 1800's.

Apr 10, 2012 #463788

I have been dealing with billing issues with Comcast for over 2 months now. My son called them out for an internet service call in December due to the internet not working, the tech could not repair the problem so he instructed the3 tech to cancel the service. Now I am receiving delinquency bills for ~286.00 for past unpaid Comcast fees for a service I never received. They are also threatening to send it off to a collection agency.

I call to dispute this, Comcast ” you need to turn in your equipment and pay your bill” Jeff ” do you need special equipment to receive the internet with this Xfinity *** on it” Comcast “yes sir you do” Jeff “I have no special equipment from you to turn in, so how can you be billing me for a service not only did I not receive but did not have the equipment to receive it with” Comcast “Well you never called to cancel the service” Jeff ” The technician was told to terminate the service when he could not get it operational, would you pay for a service you did not receive? ERRRR no. Then why in the HECK should I!!!!

Comcast you can kiss my %$&^ing a$$ and half the USA’s, problem is most of them are not smart enough to realize they are being bent over by you. The service is overpriced, I could not stream Netflix movies with their blazing fast speed without having the stream stop to re-buffer… 12-18mbs my ***.

Check out other services around the world and see what they pay for
... Show more

Feb 11, 2012 #427700

can you send me the lawyer i have a big problem here and i need to address it some federal violations being perpetrate by the contracting company's and comcast is allowing them to do it
i was left with no rent money because i refused to being backcharge i take pride on what i do pls reply

Nov 27, 2011 #381321

no i have no school and can not fine spell check on here, never could spell, still i can not spell, but i got allot of common sense, if i spell that right?

Judy Stubblefield judyannstubb

Nov 27, 2011 #381306

We need to find out who in Congress is in bed with Comcast. A company doesn't get this powerful providing such lousy service unless they have powerful people protecting and aiding them.

1 0 Reply
Xfaility/Comcast must die

Nov 09, 2011 #371909

If you thinks it's bad being a Comcrap/XFAILITY customer it's way worse being an employee. We worked at the Lynnwood, WA call center where a sup, Kim Edwards, sent email requesting off the clock work. We have a class action against them being handled by a firm that has won other similar cases against Comcast in other states.

Nov 08, 2011 #370960

Your grammar/spelling is atrocious! Any formal education?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Comcast. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about