When watching T.V.

online, for example, Grimm, it cuts to an Ad, which is bad enough, but then there is dead air! The Ad never plays and you never get returned to your show. I pay over $200/mo and am supposed to have telephone service but they never got it working. I hate Comcast; I would switch if there were any other choice.

Maybe we could get AT&T in our area.Hate Comcast hate the lack of service that never got my telephone working, hate the dead air they give me, hate the amount i pay per month, hate Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast Business is awful 4 months of issues. Comcast "Our small business contract was with up with another phone provider, internet, and wifi. Then we met : Tierre Landrum, Comcast Senior Business Account Executive M: 281.409.1086 | F: 713.583.5763..." Read more COMCAST HIRED SUB (DUDA CABLE).  BAD!!!!!!! Comcast "COMCAST HIRED SUB (DUDA CABLE). BAD!!!!!!!..." Read more Comcast - Internet Service Review from Santa Maria, California Comcast "You router and address that are on I found that since I change password that I get more and more direct tv!! I did take pictures of this to show..." Read more My Comcast bill increased $60 this year with no changes to service Comcast "In January of 2016, I signed a two (2) year contract with Comcast for Triple play. I was on Double play prior to that but they encouraged me to move..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more