Having been a Comcast customer for years, I was disturbed about the difference in price offered to both new Comcast customers and by other utility companies and what I am paying.My Comcast internet, phone, cable TV bill is the highest bill I pay monthly.

Considering a switch to another company, I called them and asked for a better deal. An acceptable, though not cheap, one was offered. OK, I'll just run it by my partner, I said. Fine, I was told.

Well, when I called back to give the okay, it turns out the customer service rep had only input two sentences after I spent a lot of time with her. This resulted in my having to spend just as much time again - a lot of time, with the new rep. PLUS.....it turns out that I would be locked into a contract and the (similar) offer would only be good for one of two years. PLUS....installation would not be as simple as suggested originally.

Big waste of time, I told them to forget it, and I guess I'll just go with another company before much more time has passed."WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE, AS CONSUMERS, TO CHOOSE OUR CHANNELS AND FEATURES AND NOT BE LOCKED INTO STRAIGHTJACKET "PACKAGES" CONTAINING MANY FEATURES WE DON'T WANT AND DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR?" THOSE WHO AGREE, I INVITE YOU TO ADD MY QUOTE TO YOUR REVIEWS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with patience and internet speed and stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive phone offer and outrageously high prices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of comcast bundle and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Comcast needs to "speak to lacretia in customer service, to whom i spoke on 6/3/2015 and get me what she promised. she said nothing about it having to be a promotion or a contract! otherwise, she was fine. don't fire her. train her and get me what i expected" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comcast bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

MidnightDistortions
Grayslake, Illinois, United States #993737

I can't wait for Google Fiber enough.I heard great things about that service and Comcast won't stand a chance if they do not get their act together.

Can't believe i pay nearly $70 for a subpar internet service. Speed when it works is great but i have customer service telling me i need a new modem when my modem works fine.

If anything Comcast is trying to disrupt my service because they want me to spend even more money.Ugh, so tired of this company and want something more reliable and won't *** me into buying something else.