State: Washington City: Lynnwood Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (2 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast billing for closed acct and returned equipment!

2 accounts were active to the same apartment (room mates), 1 closed out in June and equipment was returned but Comcast is still billing for service and equipment even though service was canceled and equipment returned. Comcast employees are very rude and unhelpful customer service reps that refuse to do anything or even get a supervisor and then hang up on you. Comcast is committing fraud by billing for services that are not being provided and equipment that is already in their possession and none of their reps will do anything to help. And their online sites don't help either.
Review
Service
Comcast Internet Service

My internet router from comcast stopped functioning

my internet service stopped working so I had to call comcast. The most irritating and anger generating move on comcast's part is that I have to listen to a recording 3 times that says "do you know you can go to comcast.com online to get help". No, I can't. I only call comcast when our internet service goes down. How the *** can I go online to get help about my internet service going down when the internet service has stopped working. But a bunch of *** and idiots. How can I say this in a polite way - stop insulting and *** off your customers. If there were another service that provided what you provide for a price within a few dollars we would change service providers in a heartbeat. I can't wait to get serviced by some other company than comcast. Your company is run by idiots. Get a clue, get a brain.

The phone system is automated-aka the same message you heard is the same message everyone hears. Get a clue.

Review