State: Virginia City: Stafford Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast Usage Meter!!!

Yesterday, I received an email stating that Comcast is pleased to announce the pilot launch of the Comcast Usage Meter in my area. My jaw instantly dropped to the floor. The message even went so far as to claim that it was a service related email intended to notify me of the service upgrade that provides the usage meter. Obviously the management at Comcast believes its customers are *** What's next? Slap our faces and tell us how good it feels? The implementation of a usage meter on the Internet is a counter cultural move because Internet connectivity has ALWAYS been based on a single price unlimited use model. The Internet has evolved far beyond the simple notion of a network of networks. Indeed, the modern Internet has become the single greatest medium for individuals to exercise their freedom of speech. Now Comcast comes along and wants to limit the amount of free speech that we get from our connection. I intend to contact my Congressional representatives and to begin an online campaign to end the Usage Meter once and for all. I hope that all other Comcast subscribers will join me.
Review