State: Virginia City: Roanoke Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 765 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast has the worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

I scheduled an installation vie their online chat for January 7th 2009, between 830am and 11am. At noon on this day I called Comcast because I had not heard from the technician. I was informed that my install date was actually January the 11th. I asked how was it that the on-line chat person told me the 7th but the call center shows it as the 11th? I was told they had no idea and that they do not have access to the online infromation or vice versa. I had taken the morning off from work and now evidently for nothing. So I reschedule for the 12th since I was unable to be their on the 11th. On the moring of the 12th I get a phone call saying that they cannot be there as scheduled and were running late. When they finally showed up, around 1230pm they spent an hour installing my internet only to tell me that the modem was not any good, they did not have another modem in their truck, they were out of modems in the local office and it might be a few days til they received more modems. The kicker was they modem they had had been sent out for service prior and never check to ensure it was working properly. I called the 800 number and was told there was nothing they could do. Terrible buisness practices!
Review