State: Virginia Product: Comcast Installation Clear all filters (8 of 158 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast - Installation Review from Woodbridge, Virginia

Comcast - Installation Review from Woodbridge, Virginia
Comcast came to install my neighbors Internet service over six months ago. I phoned comcast to ask when were they going to come back to fix this issue, they replied thanks for brings this to our attention, we'll get someone right out to fix the situation. Six months later this is the resolution to the situation in the photo. They never showed.

Comcast - So Much For CUSTOMER SERVICE

We had an appointment to install a 2nd business line on Oct 13th. The tech came out to do the installation walked back and forth for about 3 minutes to determine we needed to have someone come to run the wiring and they would be here on Oct 15th by 5pm. No one showed up and come to find out in your system they have a note stating no one was home. We are a business that does not close until 6pm and we were in the office that Thursday until 7pm with customers, no one came. I called yesterday to try and get a new install date and to see what the hold up was with the wiring. After being transferred more than five times and going through three supervisors I finally after over an hour spoke to a supervisor who attempted to make ease of the situation. After being a loyal business customer for almost two yeas I expect to be treated as though. After I mentioned I might have to go to your competitor instead of staying with comcast it was no big deal to loose my company as a customer his response was ''if that's what you have to do'' this is how you resolve your problems? He finally offered a credit of $60.00 and we settled on $90.00 which in my opinion there was more that could have been done. I am currently in the process of switching my services to another provider.
I didn't like
  • Supervisors do not care
  • Service
  • Customer service

Comcast - Installation Review from Ashburn, Virginia

When I called comcast to check how much I had to pay for Wi-Fi the representatives told me that if I get the wifi the installation will be free. I said to the representative that I will call back that I need to check other company and he said that if I hang up and call back I have to pay fofor the installation but because that was my first time call comcast I will not pay for installation. I called today and speak with one representative and one manager and they told me that the representative didn't put in the computer that the installation was free and I have to said to the manager that is not my fault was the representative fault and I can't go to comcast to put in the computer that my installation was free. THAT iS the fault of the representative not mine. The other problem was I never received no e-mail or a bill because the representative put a wrong zip code. I don't like people get advantage of the people and if the representative doesn't do his job correctly is not my fault either
Show
September 17, 2014 Brian RobertsCEO, Comcast Dear Brian, Here we go again! We returned from vacation in late August to find an unburied cable running across part of our front lawn from the cable box on our front lawn toward a newly completed house, which had...

You've got too much time on your hands old man. How much time did you spend on this? No one cares about a cable in your yard other than you. Do you really think you will bring...

Comcast - Duh!

I paid to have the equipment shipped to my house, in order to do the self installation. Two days after installing my router I get a confirmation call, at work, saying an associate would be at my apartment the next day to install the router. They made me stay on the line for half an hour to cancel the appointment. The representative said I would be charged more money if I did not go through this ridiculous process. I explained that I was with a client, but this did not matter. The next day, after completing this unnecessary cancellation, a technician also called me to say he'd be at my place in 30 min to do an installation. I went trough a long process of cancellation to avoid an additional charge again. Now I am trying to watch my teams game, missing important, last quarter, plays. Thanks for wasting my time and money, Comcast. Nothing makes me feel more valued than threats and an uncaring staff!

Comcast cable suxpigwang

Ok. I ordered service a while back, installation done wrong, never got my wireless box and now they are screwing up my credit because they have turned me in to a collection account despite my multiple feeble attempts to get thru to a person to help resolve the issues. A supervisor was supposed to call me back each time and never did and now my credit score has dropped just low enough that i cant buy the house i needed to be able to move myself and my kids into all because they are trying to collect money they dont deserve. I hate them. I hateeverything about those fat rich nut sacs who dont care enuf to just fix their mistakes.
Show

COMCAST -- bad start to internet

Brand new to Comcast internet. Worked great on installation, using our purchased Gateway modem (docsys 2). When the outside cable was updated one week later, Up Time became intermittent. Calls over 3 days to Comcast were met with individuals who did not listen and wanted to only follow a script. Three reps wanted to blame the modem -- eventually, we thought that was true and ordered a new modem (which we cancelled later). Finally, after 3 calls and connecting with a rep who could think and respond in kind, a technician was scheduled for the following morning. That person found a faulty connection outside the house, which we suspected all along. The technician indicated that these faulty connections are found repeatedly. The replacement cables are installed by a contracting company who Comcast can "bill back" for the bad install. It seems that corrective measures should have been taken long ago. For the inconvenience, we were given a $20 credit on our bill. Horrible way to start new service. We, however, purposely avoided the alternative of Century Link, expecting just these kinds of problems. Technology, these days, has few improvements in service quality!

Comcast - Not true to their word

I called Comcast in October 2009, had my services installed on October 21st which was a complete nightmare. The first guy could not locate the cable box for installation. He was there 30 mins and said he'd return the following day. no show, no call. After about 5 contractors got services up and running towards the end of November. I got an enormous bill that I wasn't expecting in January which was rec'd late. called on Jan 4th and made arrangements to pay on the 15th. Returned from work on the 6th. Disconnected all 3 services. Mad