State: Virginia Product: Comcast Customer Care Clear all filters (3 of 193 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast Customer Care Review

Comcast service always has problems on activation and they don't give a *** or they would change. I move frequently for work purposes and always experience dissatisfaction with comcast. I didn't know it was possible to screw everything up and stay in business. Worst customer service known.

Comcast - Customer Care Review from Warrenton, Virginia

Horrible customer service issues! I have had cable service for months now and just recently got a call about an old bill from over 3 years ago. I have jumped through hoops and then some to give them their information needed. I have been called a liar, been told I must be doing illegal business to get cable service, (right because I have that power). Supposedly talked to managers and supervisors but you don't because they have to email their supervisors, so technically you are lied to right off the bat. I'm filing a claim with the BBB and with the FCC
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Comcast - Complaints

Talked to 7 people 2 who can not speek or understand english, 2 who did not know how to do thier job 2 that hung up while I was waiting. Told we wanted to cancealed are phone said we would get a double play. Then transfered and hung up on. Next person when I called back said there was no deal like that. So who knows anything there! Looking somewhere else for service cause yours sucks. Your people made the mistake at first, so why is the consumers the one who suffers. You as a company do not care about the customer.
Maidens, Virginia