I have two different accounts with Xfinity, I been having a problem with my services at my home address for months now. Every time I call about the services at the home address.

They send the technician to the wrong dam address. Its seems like to that Xfinity cant get there *** together. This is the worse cable company I have ever had in my life. This is about the 3rd or 4th time this has happened.

For the money that Xfiinity charge for cable the *** should be FREE, for the very poor services they provide to there customers. On Sunday February 4th 2018 I was waiting on a technician to come to my home, but when the technician call and said he can't get into the gate, I said why are you at the other address and you are supposed to be at my Wuthering Height Dr. address not my 6363 West Airport address. This is a VERY BIG PROBLEM that I been having with Xfinity cable.

I am so sick in tired of the VERY POOR SERVICES from Xfinity cable, why the services keep freezing up and blanking out.

I have to keep resetting the boxes every 3 or 4 days just to watch the dam TV..... JUST HORRIBLE SERVICES..

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Technical Support.

Comcast Cons: Horrible services.

Comments

Joangel

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND XFINITY CABLE TO A DEAD PERSON....