They are the biggest ripoff I've ever encountered. They want to charge for equipment and services that have been connected months ago.........don't buy their services!

You'll be sorry if you do! That's why I disconnected my service and will NEVER use them again!Don't buy, don't buy, don't buy don't buy, don't buy, don't buy, don't buy! You'lll be sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,

sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...........please don't do it!!!!!!!!! Biggest regret!

Switched to another carrier with better prices and better customer service,,,,,,customer service is the key! Customer service is horrible! horrible! horrible!

horrible! horrible!

Comments

Spring, Texas, United States #714480

Comcast has got the worst customer service..... try and call and all you get is "I'm sorry but that is a different department" then you wait on line like forever and half the time it disconnects.

I've even tried their "live chat" and in the middle of the chat got a phone call from the chat analyst who told me to exit out of the chat room and then he hung up on me........