I moved other state, there no service from comcast. I cleared all my bills and asked the customer care to stop my service and deactivate it in January month and thought I deleted my account.

After 2 months later, someone called me, said that you need to pay bill for last 3 months. I got shocked and said, I already closed my account, but people not listening and now saying that you have to pay bill for 3 months.

I felt very bad and only thing is later I didn’t confirmed it whether they closed it or not. Comcast would have some better customer satisfication in which they are very bad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1320174

when you have a contract for price of 89.99 an it jumps to 287 an then next bill 140 its *** this is how they treat there customers its a bunch of *** I do like the internet but still these prices are for the birds you never get the same amount each month or they say you owe for this an that another *** I'm quite upset with this company an *** don't help so looking for away to breach a contract they sure know how to do it an its a bunch of *** unsatisfied customer