Coverage Area

September 10th, still no hope of anyone coming to restore services and we are 33 days in with nothing and no answers to when somebody might actually show up.Today I get to take on the billing department as there has been no credit to my account for September having no service and my October billing statement still showing that they are planning on deducting the full amount on my upcoming bill WHEN I STILL HAVE NO SERVICE!!!

I broke down yesterday while waiting for latest update from my Xfinity app and called, once again, to customer service to see if there was any information on why they didn’t show Saturday and maybe even a rescheduled date. THERE WAS NEVER ANOTHER WORK ORDER PUT IN! Are you *** kidding me Comcast??? Of course I never get the same person twice.

It’s like starting over ever time like I’ve never called before! I really wanted to believe the guy yesterday (I should know better) when he said he was giving my issues directly too his supervisor and either his supervisor or someone from the field office would be calling within the next hour or so. No call! Shocker right?

I’m so far past being a pissed off consumer. This is without a doubt the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!! And of course my handy dandy app now says my service should be up and running by 7:39 this morning!

Once again not a truck in sight.Screw You Comcast

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Powerless customer service, Appointment times, Supervisor do not care, No communication between departments, No follow up from anyone.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments