Greenville, Alabama

My name is Ashley Edlund and I am a brand new Comcast customer, who is about to drop the company completely. I payed my first bill early on the 22nd of December.

It was due January 1st. I payed it online through your website with my checking account. I entered my checking account routing number, etc. Because I payed the bill early, I thought I wasn't seeing the charge on my account because it didn't go through until later.

So when I didn't see the charge right before the bill was due, I called Comcast and they told me I owed them 64 dollars in returned check fees because my account had insufficient funds. I knew my bank account had enough money in it, so I called the bank and they verified that the account never had insufficient funds. I also double checked the routing number with the bank and they said it was correct. So I then just payed the 64 dollars.

I called Comcast again and they said I needed to print out the bank statement, go to a Comcast building and the charges would be reversed. I live in Dothan, Alabama and went to my nearest Comcast building. I showed them my bank statement, and they said my payment of 64 dollars was received. I saw that it went through my checking account Wednesday, January 11th.

I came home after work and all my services were locked. No cable, no internet. My apartment pays for the cable, so I don't understand why that I was locked.

I called Comcast again and they said I owe another 30 dollars for check fees, after my 64 dollars already went through and cleared. And that until I pay the 30 dollars, everything is locked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

I have a list from august 2nd 2012 to now (Aug 25th) of service interruptions. This has been going on for FOUR FREAKING YEARS ...

List of dates of service interruptions

- August 2nd

- cable 6:07-9:21pm

- August 24th

- phone 9:02am-11:38am

- internet 11:04-11:19am and 12:39-3:59pm

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.