I am dissatisfied with comcast because of the guy that installed it for us. He rushed us through the process, did not explain what he was doing, told us that our computer was really old, did not leave a welcome information booklet then forgot his drill.

I was told that he was going to be here for 3-4 hours, he was here for 45 minutes tops. After he left the telephone would not work. We found that he did not hook the jack up right and a wire was not connected! Need I go on?

I live at 21 Whitney Hill Rd.

in Brooline Vermont and would like an informational booklet sent to us asap. Robyn Ziegner

Comments

Bait and switch. It has cost us now more than $800.00 in less than 90 days for something that was supposed to cost less than $450.00.

Wonders will never cease to amaze me ow these companies continue to pry on the general consumer.

How they stay in business while stealling from the public in a monopolistic state of business. Has anyone heard of the Attorney General?