Jacksonville, Florida
2.3

Comcast service prices are subject to change without any notice, the package and price that I signed up for keeps changing (not for the better - increasing). I made contact with customer service numerous times and every customer service representative I speak with tells me a different story as to what I'm being charged for and what my charges will be in the months to come.

My bill keeps going up (e.g. this months bill will be ten dollars higher because a review of my bill indicated that I was not being charged for a modem rental). Every single time I speak with customer service they give me the run around, they obviously do not care at all about their customers.

Wish I had more providers in my area so I can switch, they are running a monopoly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service and pricing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Service reliability, Internet speed, Picture quality, Channels offered.

I didn't like: Unpredictable pricing, Poor customer service.

Comments

Southaven, Mississippi, United States #1255235

FOS!! It is 12/14.

On 12/10 I was billed for 12/21/16 - 01/20/17. Service has been disconnected since 11/22...due to the same BS billing technique. Not to mention that I never received credits for 4 day outage due to hurricane Matthew. My main issue is how can u bill me in advance for something that I may decide to cancel before next month...

Which I am since purchasing a fire stick.

I am not under any contract. They are also increasing the amount of my bill but decreasing the amount of channels....a**holes!