77 views

HAVE HAD OPEN TICKET SINCE 6/24/19 #049338395 AT LEAST TEN WIRES HANGING MOST NOT CONNECTED NOT A CUSTOMER BUT DID RIGHT THING REPORTING ALSO REPORTED AGAIN 527 IVY AVE THAT MAIN WIRE STILL HANGING SINCE HURRICANE IRMA CAME BY THAT WAS IN 2017 WHAT A JOKE THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES !!! THAT WHY I HAVE DIRECT TV I RATHER LOSE SIGNAL DURING T-STORMS FOR A FEW MINUTES THEN PAY THESE CLOWNS ITS LIKE PULLING TEETH FROM A SHARK GETTING THINGS RIGHT !!!

MANAGEMENT SHOULD LOOM THEMSELVES IN MIRROR AND ASK THEMSELVES IS THIS RIGHT THING, PLAIN OLD LAZY PEOPLE VERY DISORGANIZED COMPANY !!! ENJOY SITTING ON YOUR BUTTS EATING DONUTS !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Technical Support.

Store Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Comments

Issue still not fixed when I originally filed this complaint these guys are brutal incompetent, they came by 4 times 3 * late afternoon when thunder showers were occurring this is Florida they do it on purpose so they don't have to do it management should be ashamed of themselves the wiring on a pole still looks like a ghetto Comcast can kiss my *** I've had five back surgeries I can't climb that pole these guys come by and taking a ladder off their van just so exhausting what a bunch of stiffs