Nashua, New Hampshire

Comcast likes to up sell and subsequently they convinced me to get a newer cable box. The box has x-finity on-demand and seemed to have many new features.

Comcast did not tell me that someone could order (at will) anything they desire from the on-demand site if you do not set a pass code to prevent such activity.

Surprisingly, I received a $300 bill the following month because some unwelcome guessed at my house decided to watch playboy and expensive movies while I was away on a business trip. Comcast refuses to credit any expense to my account because they feel it is my responsibility to know that a pass code must be programmed into the device.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #592927

Wait... So you left someone at your HOUSE why you were away on a business trip, and you are mad at COMCAST because that person racked up your bill....

Seriously, you can't blame comcast for letting some *** you can trust stay at your house while you were away... That's just ridiculous...