Richmond, Virginia
Resolved

Update by user Apr 09, 2015

I was contacted by COMCAST/ Xfinity and full month refund is posted on my account now.

Update by user Apr 08, 2015

Update: I was contacted by COMCAST and full month refund is posted on my account now.

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2015

COMCAST your policy is UNFAIR for customers- As a customer I pay charges for the entire month, whether or not I use the services on a particular day I have to pay for the entire month.

But when it comes to OUTAGE from comcast, you give credit adjustment equivalent to the duration of outage and not for the entire month!! Why?

When you are charging a customer monthly then we expect an uninturpted service for the entire month. If there is any outage at your end then you should own it and should waive charges for the entire month. One or two days adjustment is not at fair!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

You are a ***. Really? Credit for the entire month?

kuchakuchu
@Anonymous

You must be one of those customer care whom I blasted other day :) Remember the money comcast is making by this unfair policy is not given to you but its for the shareholder. You will still get your peanuts whether you defend them or not.